Timely Tips for Prepping Your Thanksgiving Meal
In the U.S., we’re approaching a very special time filled with family and, of course, lots of food. Our hope for you this year is that you are able to experience all the joys and pleasures of the moments over the next week, and you don’t let your cooking and meal planning become a stressful obstacle.
As you plan your feast this year, we wanted to share some tips to help you enjoy both your time with family and your time in the kitchen. Here’s a special Thanksgiving message from Philipiak Milano USA President Jennifer Fong:
View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4wZoWInLrw&feature=youtu.be
Here are a few of the tips shared in the video:
- Plan your menu a week in advance.
- Make sure you are stocked up on the cookware and serving dishes you need beforehand.
- Buy your turkey sooner rather than later. Allow 24 hours to defrost every 4-5 lbs. of turkey.
- Make the most of your limited stovetop space with Philipiak Milano products – you could stack the entire meal on one burner!
- Try our gluten-free Pumpkin Ricotta Stovetop Cheesecake recipe for dessert.
Happy Holidays from Philipiak Milano!
Jennifer, It’s really good to see you thru this video clip. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
“Great, thanks for sharing this article post. Cool.”
This is one awesome blog.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Really thank you! Awesome.