Timely Tips for Prepping Your Thanksgiving Meal
In the U.S., we’re approaching a very special time filled with family and, of course, lots of food. Our hope for you this year is that you are able to experience all the joys and pleasures of the moments over the next week, and you don’t let your cooking and meal planning become a stressful obstacle.
As you plan your feast this year, we wanted to share some tips to help you enjoy both your time with family and your time in the kitchen. Here’s a special Thanksgiving message from Philipiak Milano USA President Jennifer Fong:
Here are a few of the tips shared in the video:
- Plan your menu a week in advance.
- Make sure you are stocked up on the cookware and serving dishes you need beforehand.
- Buy your turkey sooner rather than later. Allow 24 hours to defrost every 4-5 lbs. of turkey.
- Make the most of your limited stovetop space with Philipiak Milano products – you could stack the entire meal on one burner!
- Try our gluten-free Pumpkin Ricotta Stovetop Cheesecake recipe for dessert.
Happy Holidays from Philipiak Milano!