Paleo Protein Pancakes Recipe
Just three simple ingredients and you’ll have high-protein, delicious pancakes in no time! This paleo-friendly recipe makes for a powerfully tasty breakfast any morning.
Watch the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPF5nOPK-SY
2 Tbs almond butter
Philipiak Milano Classic Frying Pan
1. Combine/blend all ingredients in blender.
2. Heat Classic Frying Pan on low heat.
3. Brush a small amount of oil on the hot pan.
4. After pan has heated for two minutes, pour batter directly on frying pan to the pancake shape and size you want.
5. After two minutes, flip pancakes. Cook on opposite side for another two minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with toppings of your choice.