11 Handy Resources To Help You Keep Your Resolutions This Year
It’s the last day of 2015! Which means two things are on everyone’s mind today: what am I going to wear tonight to celebrate New Year’s Eve, and how am I going to make my resolutions a reality in 2016. We trust you have the first one covered, so we thought we’d pass along some helpful tips on how to stick to your resolutions this year. Enjoy!
First, some stats: here’s a list of the Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for 2015. See how many you can guess (without cheating!).
And now for 11 handy articles that will have you beating the odds in 2016:
- How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions, according to science – by Signe Dean, ScientAlert.com
- 4 Steps to Making a Resolution That Will Actually Help You Lose Weight in 2016 – by Cynthia Sass, Health.com
- 10 New Year’s Resolutions For Foodies – by Jessica Learish, Bustle.com
- 20 Resolution-Starting Recipes to Kick Off 2016 – by Karla Walsh, Recipe.com
- 16 Wine Resolutions for 2016 from Top Sommeliers – by Carson Demmond, FoodAndWine.com
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions You Should Make to Improve Your Career – by Gary Vaynerchuk, GaryVaynerchuk.com
- 2016 Printable New Year’s Resolutions/Goals – by Mique, ThirtyHandMadeDays.com
- Why You Won’t Keep Your New Year’s Resolution and 4 Ways to Fix It – by Victoria Majoros, EliteDaily.com
- Best Apps to Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions – by Aaron Mamiit, TechTimes.com.
- WalletHub’s 16 Financial Resolutions for 2016 – by John Kiernan, WalletHub.com
- Funny Quote Images for New Year’s Resolutions – QuoteIdeas.com
As you start your journey toward your most amazing year ever, don’t forget to leverage Philipiak Milano 1967 to make it happen. Here’s how:
- Our recipes and how-to videos will keep you stocked with healthy, whole-food recipes year-round. (Subscribe to our blog and our YouTube channel)
- Our cookware is made to preserve the natural nutrition and flavor of foods in ways other cookware cannot.
- You’ll enjoy cooking with our pots and pans so much that you’ll spend more time with your family at the dinner table this year.
- Looking for some extra income? We’re launching our Ambassador program in 2016. Earn money for hosting in-home cooking classes. Learn more here.
Happy New Year!