Grilled Nut Butter, Banana and Raisin Sandwich
If you’re ready for a fresh take on your boring peanut butter sandwich, try this!
It’s great source of protein that will help you avoid that afternoon slump and is delicious served with apple slices on the side.
- 1/4 cupr raisins
- 1/4 cups hot water
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 Tbsp nut (or seed) butter of choice, such as peanut butter, almond butter, or sunflower seed butter
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- Apple slices, for serving
1. Place raisins in Small Bowl with hot water. Allow raisins to plumb for about 5 minutes.
2. Heat Classic Frying Pan over medium heat.
3. Spread 1 Tbsp nut butter on each of 4 slices of bread.
4. Place bananas and raisins over nut butter.
5. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread.
6. Toast sandwiches, 2 at a time, on Classic Frying Pan for 2 minutes on each side, or until toasted.
7. Repeat with remaining 2 sandwiches.
8. Serve with apple slices.